James 5:16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much.
When you’re praying, please remember these:
- Those traveling.
- Brother Lloyd – Surgery on his eyes.
- Wilson family – Passing of Charlie’s mom, Geneba
- Brother Sherward – Home, on oxygen. Problems with legs and feet.
- Mae Plusnick (grandparent at daycare) – Stage 4 kidney failure.
- Kerry and LeAnn Duke
- Tammy (Jessica’s boss) – Had surgery.
- Alaina (Brian’s niece, 9 years old) – Irregular heartbeat.
- Eddie Lewis – Recovering, diabetic ketoacidosis.
- Tommy’s sister – Back issues.
- Charlie (Robert Y.’s niece) – Brain aneurysm.
- Ken M. (Darren’s friend) – At home physical therapy for muscle atrophy.
- Jeff J. – Problem with the muscle in his eye.
- Walter & Beth (Leya’s parents) – Please pray.
- Gina B. (Jeff’s cousin) – In hospital; possible cancer returning.
- Monica W. – Home now. Doing good.
- Melba W. (Kathryn’s friend) – Major injuries, broken bones from waist down.
For more up-to-date information of prayers and needs of the church family, members are encouraged to join the Conway SC Church of Christ member group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/330169374597863